DIY: $3 Snowman Wreath

Hey guys....it's been a minute....lol! I don't know about you but the holiday season turns me into a crafting/decorating maniac. It is definitely my favorite time of year. I am going to do my best to blog all of my projects, activities and DIY ideas on a dime.....yes Kwanzaa included! : )
Here's a wreath I made for our front door. It took a few minutes to make and costs about $3 TOTAL!


$3 Snowman Wreath

I purchased a TON of wreaths from Michael's (arts and crafts store), during their Black Friday sale, for $2 each.
Found this cute snowman at the Dollar Tree. It's actually a doorknob decoration. But, I put a piece of black glitter foam behind it to cover the hole. 
I added these cute foam snowflake stickers I had in my stash and embellished his nose with a piece of orange paracord string.
This was one of the easiest projects I've done, so far, and definitely the cheapest!

Anybody else decorating for the holidays? Feel free to share your projects with us! 



No comments:

Post a Comment