"I Love Dad" Book and Printable

Father's Day is right around the corner so this week is all about DAD! I'll be sharing books, crafts and printables to get you guys ready to celebrate your special Superman 💙

I picked this book up this weekend at Barnes and Noble...discount display....$5.98...perfect timing!
I really like this book because it shows the role of dads (males) in the animal kingdom and also gives animal facts.

Make sure you grab the FREE printable below the pic!




If you would like to have a copy of this printable WITHOUT the footer, feel free to purchase below, and an email will be sent to you.
(No footer printable: $1)



*Once purchased please do not share the link with others. Instead, direct them to my site so they can download or purchase a copy....Thanks! : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment