"My Creative Journal" For Girls is HERE!!

They say if your dreams/goals don't scare you, you aren't dreaming big enough. Well, this goal SCARED me....ok??? Not because I thought I couldn't do it. BUT, it was an unknown...a completely different journey. I got the idea to create a journal for kids about a year ago. Not just any journal but a CREATIVE journal because I love encouraging children to get creative and use their beautiful imaginations. Fast forward to this very moment....goal ACCOMPLISHED! I worked hard...long nights and frustrating days. But, the project is complete (well, the girls' journal is done...working on the boys' as we speak). If you guys want to purchase, you can head to my site: Creative Crush Art Studio I appreciate the love and support...always! 


"My Creative Journal"





No comments:

Post a Comment